(Let’s not talk about February, okay? Okay.)
What’s up, March? How’s it going? I’m excited to get back in the swing of goal setting. I find when I don’t write down my goals at the beginning of the month, I just wander aimlessly for a month.
As usual, this month’s goals are consistent with my theme for the year — discipline. But first, let’s check in with
February’s January’s goals: Take my vitamins and SSRI daily.Thank you, habit app and pill box. Apparently, that’s literally all it takes, but if I don’t use both of these things, I will immediately fall off the wagon. Follow cleaning schedule.I was pretty proud of this one — we didn’t do it 100% of the time, but pretty consistently! Gotta keep this one up!
- Create and maintain morning and evening routines. This one is a halfway victory, because I did create half of a morning and evening routine, but I wasn’t strict enough about bed/wake up times. I am going to hone in on this one in March.
Keep a food log.Knocked this one outta the park! Make 4 internet things .I’m cheating a little by counting a post I technically finished in December, but the goal was to get me making things again, and that I did.
Now, for March:
- Cut out beauty and clothing spending. I’ve gotten a little too excited by holographic highlighter palettes and matte lipstick lately. While I’m totally down for some fun spending money, I need to reign it in! (Side note: I’m thinking of doing some blog/YouTube stuff to justify my purchases. Is this something y’all want to see?)
- Make 4 internet things. Gotta keep this one up!
- Master the AM routine. Mia, you are 24 years old. Figure out how to wake up at the same time every day. Love, Mia.
- Keep a food log. This again? Yep. Remember that “not talking about February” thing? Yep.
- Clean out my digital clutter. This morning, I cleaned up nearly 300 files on my desktop. I think it’s about time to figure out what the heck iCloud is and why I’m paying for it, among other digital organization concerns.
And, finally, not a March-specific goal, but for Lent, I’m cutting out fried food. (I’m not a religious person, but I love a good challenge.)
I’m excited for this month! Here’s to another solid month of achieving our goals and kicking ass.