October is over, and for the first time in a long time, I’m feeling like myself again. Between the Disney trip, quality time with friends, and renewed focus, I’m feeling really productive and optimistic. I’m excited to see what November brings!
If you’re writing your own goals post, be sure to link up with Writes Like a Girl!
A quick recap of October’s goals:
Write at least one blog post a week.Done! I am proud to say October was my most prolific blogging month in a long time, and I feel great about it. Don’t stress about the job hunt (yet).I think I did a fairly good job of this one! I didn’t stress during our Disney World trip and I am now re-evaluating my job hunt strategy.
- Revamp old blog posts. I finished quite a few posts (see here and here for examples), but haven’t completed as many as I wanted. This is still a work in progress.
Don’t go to restaurants out of laziness.Other than my Disney World trip, I think I did excellently on this goal!
- Finish my office decor. Did I forget I was unemployed when I made this goal? I really want to finish my office, but I will wait until my income is back to normal before I buy the last few pieces that I need.
And now, November’s goals:
- Finish revamping my Cosplay 101 and Cosplay blog posts. I need to be more specific if I want to check this one off, y’all. In November, I want to make sure I have at least these posts revitalized, since they are the more popular posts on my site.
- Continue with Miracle Morning all month. I’ve been following the morning routine outlined in Miracle Morning (cheesiest book title ever) for a few weeks now, and I really love it and want to keep it up. If you guys are interested, I’d love to do a review or video about the book.
- Set up a better job hunting routine — and stick with it! Miracle Morning has taught me that I love checking tasks off lists every day, and I can’t stand to see a break in the chain. I want to apply this to my job search and set up a task list to follow every day.
- Create an opt-in freebie for my email list. I’m focusing on monetizing my blog more and more (always in authentic ways). One of the best things to do is build my email list, and I want something fun to give back to my subscribers. The question is… what will it be?
- Take old clothes to Buffalo Exchange. This doesn’t even include the pile of clothes intended for Poshmark. If I can’t bring myself to Buffalo Exchange this month, I’ll take them to Goodwill instead. I’m just tired of the pile sitting in my apartment!