I blinked, and suddenly it’s September. I have so many conventions that I haven’t posted about this year, so let’s start with a quick look at SDCC! As usual, SDCC is one of my top conventions of the year. Even though this was my fourth year attending, there are always new experiences each year!
Some highlights from this year:
- Getting a pedicure with Liz
- Watching the Sharknado and Conan parties from our hotel window
- Going to the #GameofBloggers and Geeks Go Glam parties
- Meeting all my internet friends in real life
- Getting Friday badges at the last minute
- Going to Hall H for the first time (for American Horror Story, of all things)
- … and accidentally catching the Supernatural panel
- The Hello Kitty Cafe
- The San Diego Cat Cafe
I started vlogging my conventions on my YouTube channel, so take a look for a more complete view of my SDCC experience this year!